Most men are not aware that erectile dysfunction or the lack to urge and keep an erection firm enough for intercourse is often an early wake-up call of current or future heart condition. An equivalent process that makes heart condition also may cause ED, only earlier.
Previously the buildup of plaques within the arteries of the body or atherosclerosis was believed to be the rationale why ED often precedes heart problems. The thought was that plaque buildup reduces blood flow within the penile, making an erection difficult.
However, ED preceding heart problems are more often due to the dysfunction of the inner lining of the blood vessels and smooth muscle. The dysfunction causes the inadequate blood supply to the male organ and impaired blood flow to the penile, and aids in the development of atherosclerosis.
ED does not always indicate an underlying heart problem. However, the men with ED who have not no obvious cause, like trauma, and who have not any symptoms of heart condition should be screened for heart disease before starting any treatment.
Besides sharing a standard disease process, ED and heart condition also share many risk factors, including:
· Diabetes: Men who have diabetes are at high risk of ED and heart condition.
· Tobacco use: Smoking increases the risk of developing vascular disease and may lead to erectile difficulty.
· Alcohol Use: Drinking an excessive amount of alcohol can cause heart condition and might contribute to other causes of heart condition, like high blood pressure or abnormal cholesterol. Alcohol also impairs erections.
· High blood pressure: Over time, high blood pressure damages the liner of arteries and accelerates the method of vascular disease. Certain high blood pressure medications also can affect sensual function.
· Age: As an individual grow old, erections might take longer to develop and might not be as firm. The younger an individual is, the more likely ED signals a risk of a heart condition. In men older than 70, ED is far less likely to be a symbol of a heart condition.
Oral medication such as Sildenafil oral jelly helps to enhance and promote improvement in sensual functioning in men. The medicine is approachable at a low cost to ensure and resolve genital functioning. With improvement in potency, low-level testosterone, arousal issues or climax issues, Sildenafil oral jelly 100mg works well. It is effective to promote the flow of blood in the penile region that helps enhance the firm erection required for a lovemaking session. One can buy Sildenafil oral jelly at a cheap cost from rsmenterprises.in for improved results.