Erectile dysfunction or ED, also referred to as impotence, is the inability to urge and maintain an erection. It can be a quite common condition, particularly in older men. It is estimated that half all men between the ages of 40 and 70 can have it to a point. There are many main sort of health conditions which can cause physical problems leading to ED. These are:
- conditions affecting the flow of blood to the penile region
- problem affecting nervous system, which is formed from the brain, nerves and spinal cord
- conditions affecting hormone levels
- conditions affecting the body of penile region
Injuries and surgery
Penile injuries or surgery of the area, pelvis or surrounding areas can sometimes cause ED in men. It is additionally thought to occur in up to less than half of individuals who experience a severe head injury.
Vascular conditions that cause ED include:
Cardiovascular disease: A disease of the blood vessels, like hardening of the arteries
high blood pressure
- Diabetes: A condition caused by high blood glucose levels. This affect both the blood supply and therefore the nerve endings in the male reproductive organ, so it is also a neurogenic condition
- Penile difficulty is strongly related to disorder. For this reason, it is going to be one among the primary causes
Neurogenic conditions cause ED include:
Multiple sclerosis: A condition that affects the body's actions, like movement and balance
Parkinson’s disease: A condition that affects the way the brain coordinates body movements, including walking, talking and writing
a spinal injury or disorder
A stroke: A significant condition that happens when the blood supply to the brain is interrupted
Hormonal conditions that cause ED include:
Hypogonadism: A condition that affects the assembly of the male steroid hormone, testosterone, causing abnormally low levels
An overactive thyroid: Where an excessive amount of hormone is produced
An underactive thyroid: Where not enough hormone is produced
Cushing's syndrome: A condition that affects the assembly of a hormone called cortisol.
Oral medication with Sildenafil 100mg helps to manage and promote satisfying lovemaking activity in men thereby reversing overall health factors. Kamagra Gold help to manage and promote satisfying lovemaking activity thereby enhancing capability to attain or sustain firm erection in men. With an enhancement in lovemaking session, Sildenafil 100mg tablets work best to promote flow of blood to the penile region. Kamagra Gold comes in jelly form so that it can be easily swallowed than tablets and therefore suitable for elder people and also people who have difficulty in swallowing. It is available in numerous flavors.