Erectile dysfunction is a chronic health condition where men might experience at some point, and typically more so as they age. Younger men in their 20s can experience ED, and the physical causes tend to incorporate fitness like obesity, lifestyle factors like the overconsumption of alcohol, but equally psychological factors like anxiety or becoming sensually de-sensitized due to watching an excessive amount of adult movies.
Causes of ED
In younger men, psychological factors account for about half Erectile Dysfunction cases, but an equivalent cannot be said for older men. By time of life, cases of ED are overwhelmingly due to having an underlying physical health condition that forestalls the power to take care of an erection in regard of libido, confidence or stress-levels.
· Diabetes: As the commonest endocrine disease, diabetes affects the body’s ability to form use of the hormone insulin, and is one among the foremost common causes of ED.
· Obesity: Being obese may increase your risk of experiencing dysfunction by up to 90%. Carrying excess body fat can interfere with several hormones and lift the risk of vascular disease and diabetes.
· High blood pressure: High blood pressure damages the liner of the blood vessels over time, hardening and narrowing the arteries, and thus limiting blood flow.
· High cholesterol: Similarly, to having high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels increase atherosclerosis, the narrowing of the blood vessels.
· Cardiovascular disease: High blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes may cause disorder (CVD), as can inactivity, obesity and smoking.
· Neurological disorders: Neurological conditions affect how the brain and nerves communicate together with the genital system, sometimes resulting in ED.
· Low testosterone levels: Low levels of the male hormones belonging to the androgen family, namely testosterone, may contribute to dysfunction.
· Medication: Certain medications may make erections harder to get, including beta-blockers, SSRI’s and cancer treatments like chemotherapy.
Use of Vardenafil 20mg
Oral medication such as Vardenafil 20mg oral jelly helps to manage and resolve the problem of ED in men. The medicine known as Victor oral jelly helps to boost and enhance satisfying lovemaking session thereby enhancing ability to attain or sustain firm erection in men. With an advanced solution to reverse desire, low level libido and energy level to boost satisfying intercourse during lovemaking session. One can buy Vardenafil oral jelly 20mg online to promote overall health.